Saturday 31 August 2013

Serres Rally 2013 Day 4 Overall

Jordi Viladoms
Another stage win for Jordi Viladoms
Serres Rally Day 4: 77km liaison SS6 83 km 10 km 83 km SS7 77km liaison liaison liaison 7SS8 4 km

The Serres Rally is a two- story , a close battle between Jordi Viladoms and Frans Verhoeven. Thanks also to a more suitable for mountain trails of this region to the north of Thessaloniki , the Spanish riding Gas Gas enduro has alternated the lead with Dutch riding his Yamaha Rally and then overcome in the final part the last special stage .
Followed by Henk Knuiman and Pedro Bianchi Prata who were authors of excellent performance , despite some navigational error .

It was a long and busy day with the drivers who have covered 401 kilometers in 3 special stages on mountain trails , river crossings and stretches from extreme enduro .

Frans Verhoeven


Jordi Vialdoms 1 : "I did my race on Frans ( Verhoeven ), we were together for almost all the time, towards the end , however, I managed to increase the gap , going to win today's stage . I am very pleased with how I rode and I'm looking forward to tomorrow , the fifth and final day. "

Frans Verhoeven 2nd: "I had fun because we had a good battle with Jordi ( Viladoms ) . I opened the track in three special and only towards the end Jordi passed me thanks to a more suitable for this type of land compared to my motorcycle Rally . I'm happy because I'm used to driving in these conditions and I made no mistakes ! "

Marco Gandini 6th : "I 'm having a wonderful , breathtaking landscapes pay back the effort and the heat. I made a few navigational error , but in general I am satisfied with how things are going . "

Nicolas Cardona 7th : "It 's been another busy day, especially since I'm riding my bike rally on routes more than enduro type . I'm still happy because we are here to prepare for the Dakar 2014. "

Day 4 Provisional Classification RPS riders Top 5

1.Jordi Viladoms

2.Frans Verhoeven




3.Henk Knuiman


4.Pedro Bianchi Prata

5.Angelo Pedemonte

for more information www.rallyproseries.com

No comments:

Post a Comment