Sunday 10 February 2013

Manuel Lucchese in 2013 without a team. Risks rimanese out from the competition.


                        Manuel Lucchese interviewed by Motorallyonairnews:



Tm Racing Australia would like to congratulate me while Tm Italy even named me in the press ....

Mtr: Manuel your 2013 begins in a positive way with the arrival in Lima and in accordance with the Italians in the Dakar this anno.Da now on what promises in your future?

Lucchese: Up to now, I walk and it can be that I'll be able to run this year and it is absurd! for the moment I'm placing an old 125cc I have at home for 8 years to train up and do some garetto Italian.

However, I am creating a fixed structure to start with a brief rally and enduro schools throughout the year to be able to finance any purchase of a motorcycle and some races such as the Rally Sardinia.

Mtr: Why you can not find a team in Italy?

Lucchese: In Italy managed to force me to war and scorched earth around me but I do not give a cost of doing 1 year stop sooner or later I'll be able to return. I have no talent for anything but the determination I do not miss. It 'a hard time try to turn positive for my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment